DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently have my feelers out trying to sell my Intrepid. Hate to have to do it. At the moment between college full time and working only part time I cant afford the continuous maintenance my car is requiring. Right now I'm looking at new rotors all around and new struts up front. Sadly cant afford it and it really needs the struts.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Almost sold

Today I was offered 2800 cash for my car, by a female Intrepid Fan. I arrived home from dinner around 6pm, expecting him at 630. When I arrived home I got out of the car. Remembered the windows were down so hopped back in to roll them up. Put the key in, tried to turn. Nothing. At 645 the buyer arrived from their 1 hour drive, to be told the bad news. After a hour of trying to get it to work I called my mechanic. Tomorrow the lock cylinder comes out and hopefully things are resolved. Good thing is, she still wants the car. In recognition of my car "leaving" I thought I would take pictures of her getting onto the flat bed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.