DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Hey greystr your going to love the look when your finished with the install, i got mine from YBNormyl and it looks great

The switches are the easiest to put in, but when you get to the handles all those 4 letter words will just roll off your toungue hehehe

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
yep, the chrome handles took 4 times as long as the switches, especially since the rear switches can be done without removing the door panels

no matter what it is not a very complex job to do, just want to be careful and take the time to do the job right

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I agree with both joe and elboricua. The handles and switches I got from YB were top notch!!!! But take your time putting them in. The switches are easy but the handles can be a biatch.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Nice pics guys, gotta love chrome! :biggrin: I emailed someone about making a chrome overlay for the shifter base, around the boot. If it goes anywhere I'll post the results.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
one time I was at a junkyard and saw a wrecked concorde, I just said aw **** it, and bought the shifter (just the regular one) but couldnt get it to work on my car, so if anyone needs a regular run of the mill second gen shifter to work with, I got one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts