DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Puzzleface's 01 ES Motorsports Edition Sig Page

I finally got her cleaned up and photo-worthy. Seems I'm only able to take night shots of her. I'll try and get some daytime photos soon.

Enjoy

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
vary nice, sell me your rims lol

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Intrep_ED said:
Sweet MS! Looks like you travel on a gravel or limerock driveway somewhere by the looks of those wheel wells.
We just had a bunch of snow that melted over the last 24 hours. I did take the car to a car wash today. Unfortunately there is still a ton of water on the roads and anything gets sprayed up into those wheel wells. Next time I'll put my own elbow grease into it and get those bad boys all nice n' shiny.

Interior shots will be forth coming.

Hell no on selling those rims.

That is all.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A few interior shots for those who are interested. Not spotlessly clean but close enough given how crummy the weather has been around here lately.

The logo on one of the floor mats. Pardon the carpet dandruff.

Still loving that this car has such low mileage for a 2001.

A peek through the driver's side door into the cockpit. I think I'm happiest that the leather does not have a whole lot of stress marks or wear & tear.

I think I'm going to get a hold of an in-dash 6-disc changer from a 300M to slap in here. Amazing how often I'm changing CDs even with 4 at my command. Digging the hell out of the ATC.

·
Registered
931 Posts
I agree with the 6 CD changer... I just picked one up from Ross and it is working out much better than the 4 disc. I'm loving the ATC too! It is next on my mod list!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
IntrepidBus IV said:
20% tint all the way around and you're set!!!
You are preaching to the choir. Sadly my present financial situation is not allowing for anything in terms of Mods. A tint job will be one of my first investments once I am able to justify it.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts