DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How thick of a spacer did you put behind your wheels? What size tire did you wrap around them? I'm gonna wait a bit on the springs, spring/summer I'm gonna do a re-work on the suspension, new bushings and all that.

I'm in Ocean county, about 20 minutes south of Sea Side Heights, going by good ol' GSP markers, I'm at 74. Head down this way at all in summer? Maybe go for a beer some time.... I'll buy.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
seaside heights, used to go there all the time as a kid, used to stay in Ortley beach.... oh how i miss those days.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Silver,

I didn't put a spacer on my new wheels because I went with a different backspacing. When I put the 300M wheels on the car they didn't look right. They were set into the wheel well a little too much. I would probably go with a 1/4" or 1/2" spacer depending upon what kind of length you have left on the stud.

I visit the shore a couple of times a year. I am actually thinking about moving down that way but I will have to find a job before I move. I will let you know the next time I am coming down there and we can sit down over a couple of beers and chat. Hopefully I get down there before I sell my LHS.

I forgot to put this before so I am editing the message. I am running 245/45/17 BFGoodrich Comp TA's on my car.

[ September 24, 2001: Message edited by: kilrfx ]

·
Registered
69 Posts
Here is another one. This was taken in the rain so it looks a little weird:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cool enough, I was also gonna run 245/45/17 BFG KDWS' ZR rated tires. If you sell the LHS, what are you gonna get? I hope you're going to stay in the Mopar family! Are you anywhere near Bridgeport? My job sends me there like once a month for training. It's a haul, but they pay me well for it! :eek:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Silver,
Of course I am going to stay in the Mopar family. I am going to get a 300M special. As for Bridgeport, do you mean CT? I live in the right hand corner of NJ. I live in a small town called Closter. I am about 5 minutes from NY state and 15 minutes from NY city. If you ever want to get together I am sure we can find somewhere to meet.

Side Note: The first picture of my car was taken in Seaside last year.

[ September 25, 2001: Message edited by: kilrfx ]

·
Registered
432 Posts
WOW. that car looks one of a kind!
What kind of rims are they. They actually fit as a FWD? Gots to let me know where I can pick me off some of those. Also what size tires do you run MR. BLK LHS!!!!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Those are 17"x8" Centerline Trigon's with 245/45/17 BFGoodrich Comp TA's. They fit the FWD cars just fine. You can get them from Summitracing.com. Actually, if are interested I might be selling these pretty soon. Let me know and thanks for the compliments.

·
Registered
69 Posts
My license plate is LHSS..... I'll post a pic of it tomorrow.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sweet, been wanting to challenge a 300, but none want to go at it. you know, all the old people around here, they slow it all down!
When I get back from Indy next week why don't we see if we can get an 'East coast' meet going on in October or November? I know there's a few Of us around here!

First and Second Gens welcome!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Let me know where and when you want to get together and I should be able to make it. As long as it is not Oct 5-8 I should be in. Talk to you later.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts