DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A local radion station held a car show at the race track i work at and while a majority of the cars were ricey, there were a few you guys would appreciate including a 2003 Stratus RT with a 100shot NOS in the trunk, 3 12inch subs lining the trunk, and in car audio/video out the ass... and it was owned by a girl.

plus there was a wet t-shirt contest which all men can appreciate!

here's a link to the pics, enjoy:
Q102 Car Show

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Alright, so this isn't quite as overboard as 23 LCD screens in an LHS, but its approaching it pretty quick....

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes, that was in an early VW Cabrio and i believe it had to more LCD screens in the rear. Plus the old VW van that had a total of 8 LCD Screens and an uncountable number or amps/ subs/ speakers hooked up. It was insane.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Alright, so this isn't quite as overboard as 23 LCD screens in an LHS, but its approaching it pretty quick....
lol that's awsome. It's like that civic si that (was it alpine?) did all up, so that the gauges come up and surround you. That was pimp.

-Adam

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, sadly they held the Wet T Shirt contest at the end of the night. At that point, not only did i have no picture space left on my memory card, but i was working security too. I only caught a glimpse.... take a look at the girls in the white shirts though because those are the girls who were wet.. just imagine... im sure someone could even photoshop them for you if need be... it was hot!

·
Registered
240 Posts
pimped3point3 said:
I'd take this:

you know what they say, if it dont go crome it!

·
Registered
240 Posts
but most of the car you see like that never see the track in there life. i know many mopar chevies and ford guys who have that same set up and they only see the track when they get a trophy at the mopar nats and prorade the car down the track.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts