DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Just an Albertan here, but I'll be in Quebec next week for the week. Have to go to Levis to check out some machinery and do some training. Anybody know of anything interesting to do in the area?

·
Registered
708 Posts
At Levis, U don't have that much of things U can do, IMO. Maybe I'm wrong, but Quebec City is full of History places and all. Great beautiful city !!

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
drink room tempeture laurentide beer:rollgrin:

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
1.re330 / shawn
2.RedTrep/Joe
3.be_man36
4. Pascal_82 / Pascal
5. Bimmer_2002 / Seb.

:hello:

·
Registered
322 Posts
Wow, I had a great time in your province. The question wasn't what to do, it ended up being how to fit it all in!!! Quebec is a lot of fun!!!

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wow, I had a great time in your province. The question wasn't what to do, it ended up being how to fit it all in!!! Quebec is a lot of fun!!!
you did drink allot of laurentid rigth?
room tempeture eh?

·
Registered
322 Posts
Nah, bottle of Jack, and a couple 2 litres of Coke. But def. some cool stuff out there. Hotel de Glace, Crossing the St. Lawrence, Old Quebec, they were setting up for 'Crushed Ice' Lots of great restaurants.. ( Still not used to the whole unisex water closet thing , but it was an experience)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts