DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ya know I gotta say, I for 1 am impressed at how this "little" dodge community has grown. When I first stumbled on here awhile back I reg'd as a different name (stanz510) and, like I said, I cant beleive how well this has grown! However, in all fairness, the name should be LH.net to encompass all the cars rolling around on this chassis.
Just curious, did you imagine it would grow like it did?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NICE touch! I was expecting some out of the way web site! Anyways, I just wanted to say "thanx" for creating a very cool playground! Keep up the good work! :D

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
No way, I was driving an S-10 then! Well, actually that was 2 1/2 years ago, but who's counting? :)

I think (correct me if I'm wrong) that I was actually the first poster on the original board...I think I actually posted the first day Randy put the site up. (None of the links except for the forum worked!! :) ) It has really come a long way in a very short time...You have done a great job Randy. (Awwww....Hallmark moment) ;)

Pretty soon, we'll have over 300 members....(any bets on when we hit 1000?)

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
I just want to say that I was very glad to find this website back in June when I first registered.

It's comforting to feel like part of a community that has the same passion for a great series of automobiles (the LH sedans of both generations).

And, maybe I'm a freak, but every time I've seen the new commercials for the Chrysler 300M I get goosebumps... as if the advertising was perfectly effective in conveying to me the immense heritage and legacy of the 300 letter series. It's a strange feeling. Am I alone in this? Am I a freak? A sucker for slick advertising? ;) :p

·
Registered
209 Posts

I have no knowledge of the heritage of the 300 series, but whenever I see the 300M ad on TV I want to go out and buy one. Shame that economics prevent it.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Just my 2 cents..

Randy, you have done a faboulous job with
this site, have all hardcore LH car users here, and there is always plenty of help and plenty of humour.

I am pleased also you have let the Trep`s Borthers/Sisters frequent here to, i.e LHSer, WildCat and myself....

Cheers

·
Registered
17 Posts
I second Si`s motion! I`ve found that the `Trep owners forums represent a diverse cross-section of society and am pleased to participate with and learn from same. Cheers!

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
i'm glad you are, too.

:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts