DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How's ottowrkr? He hasn't posted since since you guys were put through hell!

On another note, has full production started on the LXs yet? I noticed that neither of you were posting much so I assumed you were very busy (I was hoping ;)), but I went to check and saw that his last post was in November!

·
Registered
456 Posts
I think he is only lurking at this point.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
chrisgaddy said:
How's ottowrkr? He hasn't posted since since you guys were put through hell!

On another note, has full production started on the LXs yet? I noticed that neither of you were posting much so I assumed you were very busy (I was hoping ;)), but I went to check and saw that his last post was in November!

I think DC got his attention before Christmas. They plugged a big leak(percieved or real). Production is starting up; now and will run full until the channel is filled. After that it will depend on consumer acceptance and incentives.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
YB, if you see him at work (or Otto, if you're online reading this)
Tell him we miss him. If there's anything he needs, simply ask us. He's always welcome at the meets, and in the chats and we can't wait to see him, although we realize that this may take a while (if at all he ever feels comfortable on here again). Let him know that we still think of him.

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
alderran said:
Or too scared to say something that will cost him his job ... that's more likely

I agree. I am sure otto is doing fine. Besides... the last time YB mentioned Otto's name... he said Otto got his job back and was very greatful for the support that he received from this site.

Just because he isn't posting... doesn't mean he isnt reading or isnt thankful.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I saw a whole truckload of that Dodge Magnum station wagon vehicle. I drive on the 401 everyday and I assume this truck was headed to the states. Pretty sweet looking station wagon especially if it has the Hemi
Donnie

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
chrisgaddy said:

On another note, has full production started on the LXs yet? I noticed that neither of you were posting much so I assumed you were very busy (I was hoping ;)
Please do not ask these question specifically towards any members that work in the plant. We do not want to encourage them to jeopardize their jobs ever again!

If you want to post a question like this, just post it generally in the LX forums, and if someone knows the answer, and can comment on it without fear of getting in trouble, they will.

Do not call out specific members to answer questions like this

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Loud98ES , I have a question for you about your audio system . I tried to PM you but your box was full . Also sent you an email . Check it and get back to me .

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
donniesintrepid said:
I saw a whole truckload of that Dodge Magnum station wagon vehicle. I drive on the 401 everyday and I assume this truck was headed to the states. Pretty sweet looking station wagon especially if it has the Hemi
Donnie
I'm not far from the Ambassador Bridge and I'll tell you, chances are if it's going to the states, it's going on this bridge and I would love to be down there just to look at these cars as they drive by.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.