DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the junk yard today, bought my rims, and in the process i grabbed a few things. Grabbed a leather shifter, some speakers for up in the corner on the dirver and passenger window.. and i grabbed this unit for your a/c and controls.. Now here is the question

the unit i grabbed for the controls is all digital with a tracking button on the left, will that work in my 2000 intrepid? right now i have all the dials?

·
Registered
843 Posts
Edywiser said:
I went to the junk yard today, bought my rims, and in the process i grabbed a few things. Grabbed a leather shifter, some speakers for up in the corner on the dirver and passenger window.. and i grabbed this unit for your a/c and controls.. Now here is the question

the unit i grabbed for the controls is all digital with a tracking button on the left, will that work in my 2000 intrepid? right now i have all the dials?
The trac controll wont work but you can install the ATC. Do a search on ATC install.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
If you have the manual temp control, you'll need a bit more than just the ATC control head. You'll need the sun sensor, the blower modual, and the dash harness or some really good wiring skills. But to give you an idea on what you'll be up to check out my signature page.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts