DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i tried searching but to no avail.
Im buying an amp wire kit, but have no idea what fuse to include with it, and the amp im looking at doesnt have fuses? that seems pretty darn ridiculous. but im confuzzled.Hifonics BXi 2006D - Class D Monoblock Am...
and the knukonceptz wire kit. (1/0)

and also, my deck only have one set of rca outs, and i need an LOC, but i want to run my sub amp and my 4 channel amp. do i need 2 loc's? or is there one that has this cauz the ones i looked @ it seemed like i would need 2.

thanks.

-Chris

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

·
Registered
280 Posts
If your deck has 1 set of RCA pre outs then you should not need a LOC, The BXI2006 has a RCA input and and RCA output so you could use the output on the BXi for your other amp. The Bxi definatly has fuses so im not sure what your talkin about there, and if you use 0 gauge wire I would use a 200AMP inline fuse with it.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jimmy79 said:
If your deck has 1 set of RCA pre outs then you should not need a LOC, The BXI2006 has a RCA input and and RCA output so you could use the output on the BXi for your other amp. The Bxi definatly has fuses so im not sure what your talkin about there, and if you use 0 gauge wire I would use a 200AMP inline fuse with it.

yeah it should have fuses, but im looking @ that link and its got pics of both ends of the amp and theres no fuses, and under specifications it says fuse rating N/A..... so i dunno. but 200 sounds good. and the second amp is for the 4 channels, is it cool to just one rca from the headunit and split it up. @ the amp?

·
Registered
280 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts