DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am look for dodge intrepid but all car sale store have SE 2.7L that all and I can't find ES, R/T, or SXT with 3.2L or 3.5L and I can't find it anywhere within 100 miles of my house!! How can I find R/T or SXT intrepid car???

·
Registered
397 Posts
Sounds like you're having the same trouble as me. Northern Michigan is full of Intrepids, but no good ones are for sale. There's three or four R/T's in town, but the owners love them so they're not for sale. The ES's seem to be abused pretty badly, but they're not for sale either. Only SE's for sale with 100,000 miles. All of the ES's for sale are down by Detroit and there isn't an SXT to be found up here, let alone an R/T.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Umm if I can buy 3.2L or 3.5L engine, then is it good idea to buy SE and replace 3.2L or 3.5L engine later? How much cost me to replace engine?

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Umm if I can buy 3.2L or 3.5L engine, then is it good idea to buy SE and replace 3.2L or 3.5L engine later? How much cost me to replace engine?
you should contact 32intrepid or torontofirecaptain by shooting them a PM. They seem to be the only two here that do the conversions.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
The 3.2's will beharder to find than the 3.5's . Did you try Autotrader.com or cars.com? Sometimes the SXT's will be listed under the ES also.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts