DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not making this one up. It happened about a year ago. I was at an intersection by the local grocery store on the main road going through the next two or three towns. The light was red and I was waiting for it to go green and then I just heard the sound of a Godlike exhaust pull up next to me.

I look over and there's this (gonna guess) 40 year old in this bright ass red Ferrari. He pulls up next to me and I'm checking out this car. Then he inches forward and stops. Then goes ahead and inches forward a few more times as the light goes green. I'm sitting there in disbelief like "is this guy ****ing kidding with me?" The voice in my head told how vein of an effort this was but the other voice that always tells you "just do it or you'll end up regretting it" took over.

So I inched forward, stopped, and just revved the **** out of the 3.5. I swear to God that V12 (believe it's V12, maybe a V10?) had to be laughing its balls off. Literally like, "yeah I'm only twice the engine you are...and not a ****ing sedan."

Well, it went green and he didn't get off the line and I floored the **** out of the R/T and got ahead and he stomped on it. Granted, it was for maybe a second and a half, but I was leading the son of a *****, and the R/T gave me more right than then I ever remember lmfao. Well, he obviously caught up but I just had to look over before he proceeded to rape me to see an Intrepid side-by-side with a Ferrari.

Then the rape followed and he left me in the dust of the prancing horse. I'm going to say it lasted maybe 5-10 seconds in total.

But it's one of those things I'll always remember LOL

·
Registered
931 Posts
It is always the most fun to mess with cars that you KNOW you are going to get murdered by. Usually a lot of people with those cars aren't the best at driving them, and cold tires + LOTS of HP = traction issues, thus allowing cars like the R/T to jump ahead right off the line. You should have said it was a 60' race then you could have claimed the W!

·
Registered
148 Posts
NICE LMAO!
I agree with that idea though. If your not gona try then why drive at all. I mean what's the point if ya pick the races so ya win every single one right lol.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
It's funny I did the same against a Ferrari I have no idea what kind it was but the Cad(RIP) actually wasn't pulled on all that bad...not like what I expected it did decent for being a sedan.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts