DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

R/T wheels back on!

1K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  Badasstrep 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I used to be rah rah BF Goodrich..........but they just closed the plant down the street from my house putting thousands out of work, BECAUSE it was unionized. It was the most productive BF Goodrich plant that they had. They told the employees that there was overproduction, but now they're opening a new non-unionized plant.

#6 ·
I initially put the steelies on because my R/T wheels had almost completely bald tires on them, so i slapped my old steelies on, which also have all season tires on them, and I was gonna keep them on for the winter, and get new tires by spring, but the ones on the steelies were starting to get pretty bald as well, so i went and got these.. I am very happy with them, and now my wheel doesnt shake anymore! and Kollin, thanks for reminding me, I need to pm him about the wheel! Ill let you know when I get it, and Ill get some updated pics of the car when I get a chanse to wash it!

#9 ·
earth quakes.(cali) scropions... I have seen a few not so bad... i have a pic of a jiant lizard tho... but its not too bad... i rather have the snow then deal with washing your car then 10 mins later have a inch of dust on the damn thing... all year round this happens,,,,

#11 ·
ya snow sucks but whats worse is the freezing rain and cold ass weather.... plus no sunlight... well hid takes care of that partially..

BTW Andrei, did you ever get around to taking those pics of ur hid setup??? im not a true believer in that d2r shoved into a 9006 headlight but i would like to see the outcome....
mine were 1mm away and looked horrible before i learned how to do proper rebases.

We still have not seen any rt rim pics..... ..LOL

#12 ·
haha, about the HID's, one of the balast connectors kinda caught fire...well not really, but it tried to make the arc in the connectors, and burned the **** outta it, so I have new ones on the way. i never really had the chanse to take any pictures... like I said before, the D2S bulbs looked good, never been flashed, but Hassan said they are pretty bright when I am behind him. O well, I can''t wait to get them back, it is so shitty driving without them! I went from HID to stock, yellow halogens...also, I think part of the problem with the glare was because my headlights are kinda foggy, but I think I am getting them wet-sanded soon, so Im hoping that will take care of some of the glare... as for the R/T rim pics, here is an old one:
the only difference now is that the tires are shinyer, and have more tread on them.

#13 ·
i tried a d2s in there and the beam is horrible....

i have to see how u did this.... so the ballast died??/can i buy the dead one from you???

lmk.... i can help u rebase those mothers since they are not working properly trust me.... LOL...

Im so used to projectors now its like my car was oem equipped, i always make fun of my buddy's e46, his projectors are so ghetto compared to the TLS... i can see through him most of the time in our underground parking lot at school.

Reflectors are decent, they look bright but they have a dim beam of course, i just got a lot of glare running the d2s directly in the trep housings.... the rebased version works OK but the d2s is really bad,,, its like a square beam...

I gotta see those output pics.... lmk about the dead one .... camunteanu@gmail.com

#15 ·
cool..... u should care about ur beam... since well the more light u waste as glare, the less u have to use..

Its a matter of the focal point, which u cant mimic but just using the d2s bulb....it depends on how much time u want to put into it... i guess it will look fine but wiht a lot of glare... i gotta see if carlos has any pics of his setup.

BTW rims loook so unique, since they never made green R/ts hehe,, you would expect those hub caps on that colour. great combo.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.