504 Posts
  • R/T: Real Tough
  • ES: Extra Special
  • ESI: Eagle? Sure Is.
  • TSI: Tires Spin Indefinitely

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
If you go to the Dodge website it just lists the SE as simply meaning Sedan.

Truth is, apart from R/T, SE, ES etc don't mean anything. It is just a system to distinguish between the different trim lines.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Remember back awhile... all the brothers had names like Willie-T and T-bone? Maybe it's: Street Racing-T and SeXy-T. :D

Oh, and R/T stands for RapidTransit of course! :D

[ February 08, 2002: Message edited by: RapidTransit ]

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Originally posted by LHSer:
If you go to the Dodge website it just lists the SE as simply meaning Sedan.

Truth is, apart from R/T, SE, ES etc don't mean anything. It is just a system to distinguish between the different trim lines.
I would have to disagree, from the magazine's I have read, R/T does stand for the Road and Track edition, just like the old Muscle Cars, that's why they brought it out to make the Intrepid R/T look more like a Muscle car than an everyday sedan.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Originally posted by Warlord187:
So does the new SRT stand for Street, Road, and Track?

And what does SXT mean?
Yes, SRT stands for Street/Road/Track. I have no clue what the SXT stands for though.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Rapid Transit was the old Plymouth muscle car group the Dodge was the Scat Pack. Rapid Transit i have two old stickers the show the Super Bee in the middle with the lettering on the out side WHITE BEAR DODGE onthe top and Below SCAT PACK PERFORMANCE HEADQUARTERS when we meet if you want them there yours? Being you got your R/T from White Bear Dodge.

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
Yeesh people got to learn to read. :) I said apart from the R/T, SE and ES don't mean anything, just a way to seperate trim lines.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts