DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, yesterday i raced a 1999 acura integra coupe. i believe it is the LS motor, but it was DOHC, and i cant remember if the LS is the DOHC motor. but anyway, he had cold air intake, full system exhaust, interior was pretty much gutted, prolly had a reasonable amount of horsepower. expecially for a 2200 pound car. anyway, he got about a 1 second head start, cuz he went on the 2nd honk not the 3rd (dumb ass). and so i threw it in low, and gunned it, i caught up with him at about 30mph, and then by the time i was goin 70, i had just passed him. it was a 5 speed manny. idk why i beat him and not my other friend with the same car. that integra only has a K&N filter, exhaust (no headers) and a throttle body spacer (supposed to add 20 horsepower) bs. but i cant get him, he always gets me by half a car. n e way, g2g peace

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
i went aginst a 91 coupe, gs I think, MT and he totally smoked me in a drag, but on the highway going home he couldent keep up :biggrinfl
our cars arnt quick off the line like smaller 4 bangers are, but with all the power of our larget engine they usually cant keep up (ie races that start already moving on the freeway)

oh, and dont race one of the new toyota camry v6s.... you will be destroyed :eek:

·
Registered
401 Posts
Tomyk89 said:
Hey guys, yesterday i raced a 1999 acura integra coupe. i believe it is the LS motor, but it was DOHC, and i cant remember if the LS is the DOHC motor. but anyway, he had cold air intake, full system exhaust, interior was pretty much gutted, prolly had a reasonable amount of horsepower. expecially for a 2200 pound car. anyway, he got about a 1 second head start, cuz he went on the 2nd honk not the 3rd (dumb ass). and so i threw it in low, and gunned it, i caught up with him at about 30mph, and then by the time i was goin 70, i had just passed him. it was a 5 speed manny. idk why i beat him and not my other friend with the same car. that integra only has a K&N filter, exhaust (no headers) and a throttle body spacer (supposed to add 20 horsepower) bs. but i cant get him, he always gets me by half a car. n e way, g2g peace

If your friends Integra maybe a GS-R? LS is the non-VTEC DOHC motor.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts