DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did something stupid today. Was leaving town after getting bloated at the local Pizza Hut heading to my brother's house. Some idiot on a streetbike blew by between me and a car riding side by side on the highway. Looked like a late 80's honda by the looks of the plastic. There was another car in front of us who he swerved around too. That pissed me off so after the car in front of us turned I stomped on it and caught up to him at about 65mph or so. I seen him trying to shift down and get ready to go so I stayed on it and got about a car length lead on him. I stayed ahead of him up until around 90 when he caught up and was just barely pulling up to me then he hit his turn signal and turned into a side road. I hit the brakes right away and slowed down to the 65mph speed limit. I was instantly gratified showing another idiot how to be an idiot properly !! :doh:

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Amazing how contagious idiocy is. Nice job trying to keep up with a guy who obviously doesn't know how to ride (safely). Even an 80's Honda, ridden by the right person, would smoke your 'Corde.
Maybe save your gas next time 'eh?
Yeah my 42LE hates me. Better save the clutch material for my daily commute.:doh:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts