DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Group,
We are going to do our racing meet again.
This year, I am planning it for Saturday November 14th.
It will be at Edgewater Sports Park in Cleves, OH
Here is the url to the site:

http://www.edgewaterrace.com/index.p...tpage&Itemid=1

We typically do grilling at the drag strip, hang out and see if we can get these cars to fly (legally)

Typically, there is no working on cars (unless it is race related) while these meets occur. It is strictly "run what you brung"

They race 12-5 and the gates typically open at 11-ish
We start much earlier in the day for track prep, etc

So, if you are interested, please let me know.
BTW, OSU has a home game that day, sorry again!!

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,478 Posts
:crying5: Damn! Can't make this one, I have tickets for Metallica that night @ Madison Square Garden.:crying5:

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
only a 6hr drive? I'm so there...

only problem is that if my car goes boom I have to walk home. What is considered no working on the car unless its race related? Say if I wanted to make a run then swap intakes for another run, is that allowed? Could make the swap in about 10-15min with some practice.

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
only a 6hr drive? I'm so there...

only problem is that if my car goes boom I have to walk home. What is considered no working on the car unless its race related? Say if I wanted to make a run then swap intakes for another run, is that allowed? Could make the swap in about 10-15min with some practice.
Yeah....that is....
I plan on being in race mode!!

Any interest on this?

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
5 days away....
Looking to get the M into the 14.50's!!
Weather looks to be good too...
Sunny and in the low 60's!!

·
nobags noswitches nofatbitches
1,014 Posts
i wish my car was in good running condition cuz then id run it down.. and im so curious wat the 2.7 does..

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Weather for Saturday looks awesome, if not a little warm:

Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 67. Calm wind becoming south between 4 and 7 mph.

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We made 3 passes in the M. The air tempreature was against us yesterday...it was in the upper 60's to low 70's. Also, the barometric pressure was low....~ 29.90. Humidity was decent, in the 40% range most of the day. But that wasn't enough.

The best run was 14.92 @ 90.63. Although we did cut a record 60' on that run (2.06)
On a cooler day, that might have been a record run.

Dennis and his wife made a few passes, all of which were in the 16 second range.

Here is a video of the last run of the year....complete with a good burnout!!

Enjoy!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts