DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i hate every auto parts store in my area they all suck from reibes to autozone, from wrong sized gaps and plugs for a 3.3 when i told em 3.5, to specialty ford/gm tools... this list goes on

now i check my bank account on a rental to make sure everything was right and what do you know they CHARGED ME instead of REIMBURSING my money on a rental so now im out $30 that was suppost to be $0 anyways im charging in their like a pissed bull right when they open tomorrow

anyone else got any great part shop stories

·
Bitches be like...
16,618 Posts
I ordered a PCV valve from advance and forgot to pick it up for over a month... just got it from them today with no trouble. I was impressed they kept it.

I find, when dealing with chain parts stores, look online first, figure out what you need, and what they have, and what others charge for it. Then you can go in, tell them exactly what you want, and that their out of stock and need to order it, and bam, you get your parts tomorrow.

I never have any trouble, just got a power steering line for the ole daytona ordered up today without incident. The guy at the register didn't know a power steering pump from a fuel pump, but it didn't matter, I pointed to the screen and he got it on the way.

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
All in all i get pretty good service at all of the stores around here but like Nate suggested i always make sure i have the numbers from the website and i make sure its in stock.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
maybe its because they never show me the screen they prob think because im young i wouldnt know jack **** and thats only half true... im going to ask them nearly every time from now on

1 - 5 of 5 Posts