DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
9,861 Posts
Wow. And its invisable too? :p

EDIT:Nevermind. I either missed the link, or you edited it in.

I think its ugly.

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Fake convertibles isn't my idea of coolness. If it was real, then I'd think about it.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
i saw plenty of those around here, well not plenty, but like 6, i dont really like them but it is different, plus i never seen a first gen with it so i would not do it to mine

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Looks like a Detroit conversion special. All it needs are some 20" gold wheels and it will fit in well.

·
Registered
371 Posts
fo shizzle my nizzle da intrepidizzle ragtizzle

·
Registered
184 Posts
yeah, someone posted a 300m "limited edition ragtop" a while ago on ebay; I hated that one even more because not only was it not a convertible, but they made up the entire "limited edition" moniker...who knows, maybe the roof was hail damaged....

·
Registered
686 Posts
Mabay it would work on a different color like red or black? It's different, but I wouldn't have it done to mine.

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Hmmm, interesting ES with 2.7L and hubZ there.

I'll pass...

·
9,861 Posts
I dont think thouse hub caps look too bad at all. Remind me of my wheels.

·
Registered
417 Posts
I saw a metallic red 1st gen with a tan top like that once. It was an ES, and it had all sorts of gold trim on it (including the fenders) and it had those black "3.5L 24-valve v6" and gold ram's head badges ALL over it. Looked pretty messed up, like they couldn't choose between old fart, ricer, or pimp.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts