DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On this 2nd gen i changed the front facia, dropped it, ram air hood, and a little bigger spoiler. What do you think?

·
Registered
263 Posts
I dig it -not so much the drop as lowriders are a turnoff for me,but the ramair hood is REAL SWEET!!! Now that I think of it has anyone seen some sort of copshow that has a suped up 300M w/ a (like) 3" cowl induction hood?Man it looked good(since they are similar to Treps I had a boner imagining) the car was silver if it helps jogg your memories!

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
that does look pretty sweet. I gotts to get back into this pic editing stuff, Ive been away from it for a while.

·
Registered
263 Posts
look familiar? :cool:

·
Registered
263 Posts
sorry wrong pic in last post this should look more familiar :eek:

·
Registered
562 Posts
A neon on steriods!! :)

·
Registered
432 Posts
the neon"s ram air looks a little better. It is a little higher on the hood that the Intrepid's.

Like I stated a couple of weeks ago, the ram air on those new Subaru's would look great on the first Intrepids. Maybe someone would be able to put these two cars sisd by side or something.

·
Registered
4 Posts

wow, i love that pic ya did.. that is jus awesome, gives me some ideas of what to do with mine when it finally comes in..

·
Registered
121 Posts
Really nice! I like the dropped and the facia, spoiler looks nice too. Nice Job! :D :cool:

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Where can I buy that hood and how much???

·
Registered
263 Posts
BTW that yellow "neon on steroids" I posted a pic of above is the dodge SRT concept!!! It's coming... :confused:

·
Registered
602 Posts
What a clean bad ass lookin' car! That's what the R/T should look like! That would be one of the best looking cars I've ever seen!

Nice man, nice!

Later guys,
MoparPerformance

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
now to obtain that hood, and make a RAM air...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts