DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much did the ram air cost you guys who have it... and if you can buy it without the hood just the scoops?

How much do they cost around, and do they have them for 1st gen?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
there u go.. bryan.. its basically what u got on the green trep.. those 2 scoops i dont need them to be functional.. just for looks it looks good
if you dont mind.. what did those 2 things cost you.. and are there ones a little taller?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
when they say bolt on? what do they mean?
Do i still have to make holes in my hood? or just like paste them to the top..?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
is there also a site where i can just look at scoops like any scoops available?

·
Registered
724 Posts
G intrep 3.5 said:
when they say bolt on? what do they mean?
Do i still have to make holes in my hood? or just like paste them to the top..?
i used fiberglass since i had to do some fiberglass work on the scoops because they didn't fit right(still don't look to good, come summer i'm gonna get a different hood i think)

try jcwhitney.com, summit racing then have someone in intrepid imaging photochop them for you

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
to your opinion. which scoops might actually look nice.. i want like 1 in the middle.. like the trans am ram air or something like it...u think it might look nice or the BS mustang 1?

·
Registered
586 Posts
Bryan_M said:
95 bucks, non-functional, i believe snatcherchief is the only first gen with funtional ram air(does not come from the hood but from the front grille)
I never seem to get credit for having the ram air, even tho i had it before he did it. We all make mistakes right?? I wont hold it agains you dont worry. As for the cost of the Ram Air, its about 150 if you do it through products like weapon r. However if you choose to create your own, as snatcherchief did, it'll cost you a lot less, but creativitiy and some skill will have to be present.

·
Registered
617 Posts
or you could do mine!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
CLONE thats exactly the hood scoop i was looking for..where did you get yours.. i was hoping you wouldn reply.. thats what i meant by the RAM AIR hood scoop.. how much is the 1 you have?

·
Registered
518 Posts
i believe LUND makes the ones that CLONE has. You can find them almost anywhere. I understand that they are pretty affordable too. They just stick onto the hood with 3M double-sided adhesive.

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
i may find a way to run ram air scoops off my front fenders. then find a way to channel it to the throttle bodies.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i seen the one clone has I THINK on a website I am not sure if it is ONE or TWO pieces.. if anyone can photoshop his scoops.. on a first gen.. in the middle.. ID like to see them done.. i wanna see what they would look like in the front... or if the would go on the sides of the hood better by 1 piece on each side

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i seen the one clone has I THINK on a website I am not sure if it is ONE or TWO pieces.. if anyone can photoshop his scoops.. on a first gen.. in the middle.. ID like to see them done.. i wanna see what they would look like in the front... or if the would go on the sides of the hood better by 1 piece on each side

1 - 17 of 17 Posts