DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i went camping this weekend and whole place was flooded. so MUD all over the place. My teacher took us through some backroad that went from gravel, to mud, to decent sized rocks, back to mud, and the trep did just fine. (i had to help push a 4x4 suburban) im pissed though, its gonna take me all day to get the damn thing clean

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the pic does it not justice....i have mud on my trunk lid, back window, all the side windows, and a shitload in the door jambs. me and this guy with an 04 maxima were so pissed though, my car and his were bottoming out every 6 or 9 seconds. WE WERE DRIVING THROUGH LARGE CREEKS/SMALL RIVERS!!!!! i went to get gas at waterway today when i got back and the guy was like, ohh do you want a wash? and im like ohh no, its not dirty, his jaw dropped and he walked away

and yes, the rims are **** brown now.

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
my trep looked like that every single day for the last 2 summers. Working at a dirt race track creates quite the Dust cloud. I couldnt see out my winshield without a half a bucket of washer fluid

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
I should have taken some pictures of the R/T about a month ago with the mud balls hanging on it. It had just thawed and the wife took it up a 1/4 mile driveway that is basically gravel and mud. Not quite as muddy as Randy but definately muddier than Green...

·
Registered
952 Posts
lol... We should go offroading together. The intrepid loves it.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
oh well, thats the dirtiest my car has EVER been, and hopefully it doesnt have to happen again. look at the gold bonnevile behind my car. his side windows and windshield are caked in mud from me trying to pull out of that spot last night in the damn monsoon.

gormo66 said:
Is that your new mod for the International meet? :p

--Gorm
hopefully my new mod for the international meet is a car wash :p

·
Registered
952 Posts
bongobobny said:
But your plastic fenders didn't...

Nor the bumper.. :p

·
Registered
20 Posts
intrepid 99....nice pics!

i don't post in here too much, but i had to get in on this thread.

me and my son....

the next morning....

took me the whole weekend to clean it up.:biggrin:

·
Registered
652 Posts
Re: intrepid 99....nice pics!

ifrankenstein said:

the next morning....

took me the whole weekend to clean it up.:biggrin:

Sad thing is, when i first saw this pic was, Nice driveway, red/black holland brick pavers. Sad huh?

Nice jeep btw!

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Re: Re: intrepid 99....nice pics!

TOOL said:
Sad thing is, when i first saw this pic was, Nice driveway, red/black holland brick pavers. Sad huh?

Nice jeep btw!
dont worry, ive been doing pavers for 3 years now and those were the first thing i noticed as well...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts