DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
in the hotel very loudly said just as we started walking down the steps to the front door--- "Let's tell them, 'thanks for letting us use your lobby without paying for any rooms SUCKERS'..."

3 hours well spent :fun_27: :smilie_st :monkeypis :beat:

we got the look of death from the desk clerk
:smilie_fi

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Hahaha, we own that place. It was funny going in in lots of groups, then all 10 or so of us leaving together. That lady sure looked confused.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Too bad I didn't stay very long :(

At least I got home by 4:30AM :D

I kinda liked the comment sorta worded like this: "Angela, you're going to walk one of us in, come out the back door and repeat until everyone is in"

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
yeah it was great, especially randy jim and me waiting outside for a few to see if everyone else got thrown out. And i thought that lady certainly had a mad look on her face when we left

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Actually when I walked in and a few others, the desk clerks didn't even see us ;)

·
Registered
350 Posts
Avenger said:
Too bad I didn't stay very long :(

At least I got home by 4:30AM :D

I kinda liked the comment sorta worded like this: "Angela, you're going to walk one of us in, come out the back door and repeat until everyone is in"

Wasn't there then some mention of Angela bringing in a goat?

And no one saw me walk in either....cuz I am that good.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
sami said:
Wasn't there then some mention of Angela bringing in a goat?

And no one saw me walk in either....cuz I am that good.
HAHAHA, yeah, she was gonna walk all of us in one at a time and end up walking a goat in at the end :D

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
sami said:
Let's work on that for the International Meet.......
AHAHAH hahaha hashdjhfahweh
ONly if it can be YOU, me, and the goat.... lol
I can't believe you guys were in the lobby, I even checked the lobby... I am like soooooo sure...... you should have just walked around on the 6 floor knocking on the doors. ;)

·
Registered
350 Posts
MeanGreen said:
AHAHAH hahaha hashdjhfahweh
ONly if it can be YOU, me, and the goat.... lol
I can't believe you guys were in the lobby, I even checked the lobby... I am like soooooo sure...... you should have just walked around on the 6 floor knocking on the doors. ;)
When did you check the lobby? And why didn't you come and hang out with us? We would have loved to hang out with you some more. And I will totally walk into the hotel with you and a goat. I have no problem doing that.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
jhrody said:
we didn't want to intrude on you guys reading the bible.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Seriously, we KNEW you were in #611........but you didn't come down and I wasn't TOO concerned because it would've made it just that much harder to leave :( :couto:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts