DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sigh... I know this doesn't even count, but I know this chick. She thinks she is hot **** on her 4 banger Ranger XLT extended cab. Anyways, she was talking to me in school saying that a friend of hers couldn't keep up with her and he was in a mustang. I said sure sure. And she responds "yeah like your grandpa car could do any better." My facial expression after- :D "Wanna back that up?"

We were going to go to westshore plaza (a mall) after school. And as soon as we got past the traffic on I-75, her, riding my ass all the way. So after the traffic cleared, I sped up to 90 thinking she would chicken out, nope. So I floored waving my hand out the window and she was WAY behind at 110. I can't believe I did that, and she had to be like 10 car links behind. So she gets on my ass again at 80 and I did it again. :)

As soon as we got out of our vehicles in the parking garage I said, "What the hell happened? You were supposed to smoke me."

Her- "Well your car just accelerates better than my truck and has better top speed and I wasn't going to go that fast."

HAHAH I just snickered and she kept back tracking. It was good to beat a hot **** chick in her truck :D

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
It might have been more interesting if you would have raced from a dead stop... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No way... she still needed to have some pride left. I'm not that mean to women ;)

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
high of 74 today....almost nippy by florida standards. but i guess in some places, it's still considered summer.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Barely hittin' 50 (9 degrees cel) here today in Ottawa. Bonus tomorrow, may hit 60 (almost 14 degrees C). Cannot complain too much. Usually starting to see snow at this time. Even though, it is still a cold 50-60 and the days have been chopped like a roof of a '32 Ford. Man, I hate this time of year through to April.

Danny
Capitalcity R/T
01 Black shivering R/T

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Cloudy skies with a high of 70 here in Iowa...im with randy, im happy cuz i should be shoveling snow :p :eek: :(

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes warlord, cute :)

She's like 3 months younger than me though, we're both sixteen. I think she is a bit too young for you :p

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Yea but she will be 18 in less than 2 years. Give him her number than. She well be even nicer later. Hell my wife is 8 years younger than me. Older men make better lovers. :)

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL!! This chick wants too much. You couldn't keep up an R/T payment plus her clothes expenses. She makes 15/hr at a daycare she works for and spends most of her money or clothes, new shoes and other crap.. The chick has a new damn wardrobe every month and new shoes quite often. My timberland low cuts are "dirty" and my khaki's are too plain. I got tired of the teasing so thats why I took her along for me to get new clothes that I get about once a year. I doubt she'll ever be my girlfriend, I'd have to stop eating to afford her :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
don't ya love high school girlies?

damn, i miss high school sometimes.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
15/hr for a high-schooler?!?!?! holey cow.

damn. I am getting my first feeling of old ever in my life.... I wanna be 16 again. But I want a 'trep instead of a pontiac 6000 this time :p

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
She got damn lucky with her job. She works at a daycare at a rich ass sub division in tampa off Fowler Ave. Several bucs players, and tony dungy live in there and some tampa bay lightening players live in there too. Shes all certified too. She works the night shift (7-10pm) and turns on the tv and lets it babysit the kids while some of them sleep waiting for their parents to get home. :rolleyes:

Sigh... She got DAMN lucky. I think her parents knew the owners. I'll be flipping burgers and serving blizzards soon at the new dairy queen they're opening in Wesley Chapel in a few weeks :( for 5.15 an hour.

·
Registered
468 Posts
all i know is that its cold out here

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Bit to young for Warlord? Naaah War`s motto is "Every hole is a goal!" :)

Good kill though!!! Just goes to prove my personal theory that Tits & Racing dont go!

Me? Sexiest pig? Naaah Women just where not ment to drive.... You cant get the chain from the kitchen long enough can you?

:)

·
Registered
261 Posts
LOLOLOL!! thats fuc**d up SI, I think warlord has to have SOME standards, after all he drives the R/T :D

oh, Im sorry but I dont agree with you on the tits and driving thing. I have a friend who is a good and fast driver, and my mom [I know that sounds funny, but im 19, and live at home, waddaya want?] is a damn good driver. but we can just agree to disagree on this one :p

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
...thats great Si, i got another motto for ya. "If shes old enough to bleed, shes old enough to breed!" hehe...we are some sick bastards :p :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts