DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stock 3.2L Engine versus a tricked out v8 mustang with dual exhaust from the 2004-type era of the stangs...

Needless to say... First gear I was neck and neck with him... Second gear he started to pull away fast... third gear he was gone...

*cries*

I expected the results but it still left a bitter taste in my mouth...

Bah.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
godfather said:
your car needs: wheels + tint to = raptor!!
But... I'll give it to you now I guess, Raptor.
Wheels and tint are being done in the spring, the moment the last bit of snow is off the roads.

·
Registered
13,180 Posts
I would of started with rims, my opinion. Are you keeping the kit on in winter?? Whell at least you kept up... for a litle while. Does the rapter have A/S?

·
Registered
84 Posts
I thought you were riding the Yamaha quad.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Actually the name comes from Back in the day when the F22 was first announced I took the handle and it stuck since.

And yes, the mustang smoked me... but once the engine work is done i'll have a much better chance.

And yes, i'm keeping the kit on during the winter, I'll be damned if I have to swap bodies again lol. I'm keeping to the main roads and calling off work soon as more than 2 inches of snow is on the road :evilking:

We're in ohio... so it will either not snow at all or it will blizzard or it will be 90 and sunny.... or it will be... you get the idea.

:)

·
Registered
13,180 Posts
Do you think that the trep would have a chance a gainst a v6 mustang... just a thought. I havnt actual checked the specs on the pony, i think it would comme down to the tranny.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts