DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
rattling sound from rear 6x9, but sound quality is good

stock infinity system with infinity amp. aftermarket hu (resonance hu)

window sticker says cd infinity but that broke with last owner, they put base cass. in, i put some (resonance) aftermarket that ponds the stock amp better than my old jenson and chrysler tape player

also anyway to fix lcd displays? it wont light up right like a loose wire, but no cracks or anything like that.also its a face off but face dont come off but has 4 rca's

i have the second one bad pic, its color is the color of the last 2

info i found off russian site. no info on these things

Resonance car CD / MP3 player
Automobile CD / MP3 a player from radio (only 4 models distinguished by color of the forward panel and a method of its(her) removal).
Autoradio tape recorder which is able to play disks as usual CDs - audio, and MP3 disks, and both "aluminium", and any correctly written down CDs - R and CD - RW. A radio receiver: AM/УКВ/FM, takes as совковый УКВ, 65-74 MHz, and and FM: 88-108 MHz. Memory on 18 stations; the amplifier 4x25 W.
At reproduction MP3 - deduces ID3-Tag, written down in a file. It is checked up on every possible битрейтах down to 320Kbit/s - problems are not present.
Antishock in 40 seconds for CD and 120 seconds for MP3 (will suffice and for our roads!). Has a full set of functions for MP3 and CD: rewinds inside трэка, transition to the following, the advanced function of transition to anyone трэк, that is important at presence, for example, 100 songs on a MP3-disk. The forward panel - removed. (there Are updatings not simply with the removed panel, and moving down downwards for convenience and increase in the size of the display. In some updatings - also there is a remote control.) the Sound - at a level, corresponds(meets) and exceeds requirements for radio tape recorders of similar average and maximum(supreme) middle class. (anyway, more likely quality is limited MP3 with битрейтом in 256Kbit/s, rather than its(her) audiopath.:)
$149 (temporarily is not available)

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
stock 6X9's? if so, they are probably blown. OH, and as for the head unit... if it is a detachable face, its probably worn out. You can try using an old hard brissle tooth brush on the connections, or even tighten up the little screws behind the face a little.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts