DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not completely shure yet, but i am thinking about selling my RB1 and my changer. I love the RB1, but i would like to get back into aftermarket headunits, because i am redoing my soudsystem, already have the box and amp, just waiting on the subs, and I would like more controll over the subs.
I got the RB1 from Ross(TFC) for 700, and the 6 disk from Ron(Ronbo) for around 160. I want to see if anyone is interested in this setup, and if so, i found a nice deal on an AVIC N-2 that i will most likely purchase.
thanks,
Andrei

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
treidatious said:
What year is the rb1? I have an 04intrepid. How much are you asking for them?
PM sent.

also, i forgot to mention, i purchased an AC version disc for it.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,299 Posts
The AC version disc is also the one that upgraded the programming in the RB1 so the clock shows when it's powered off. This is a good thing..even stock radios showed the time when they were turned off with the ignition on. How much were you asking for the set Andrei?

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks Ron, I'm not shure what i want to ask for it, id liket o get as much back as possible, since i only had it a few months, and i think i got a pretty good price on them, so i don't think asking to get most of it back is unfair. again, this is just to see if anyone is interested.
thanks

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea, but i wont have as much controll of it. I have already hooked up the amp, and am waiting on the subs, i guess i will wait to hear it, and then decide, but i just remember how loud the speakers got, without any Bass, yet the subs were still loud as **** before, now when i turn the RB1 up, the speakers distort, and they do not get very loud, so that means that I will have to spend another 2-300 on a 4 channel amp, for which i don't really have any more room.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Gorm said:
You know it is possible to run a big sound system off of an Rb1.

--Gorm
Heh, I've figured that one out as well ;)

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I would like to get just that, 700 for the RB1, and 160 for the Changer. Im gonna look to see if i have a pic on my computer.

EDIT:

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
that looks soo badass.. LOL once i get my RB1.. thats it. I dont see why you would keep it. It keeps the car looking stock and not riced out HEHEH...

I always hate those cars with silver cd players in an all black car. Not to mention the CD player has an adapter thing to take up the extra space LOL..

I would keep it and modify the wiring to work on ur new system. I think Shaun did that on his old trep and it worked.

Good luck

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the system will work, i just wont have as much controll over it.
i may just slap a 4 channel amp on the speakers and keep it....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts