DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Woober Goobers!
51,891 Posts
That DVD changer was never available for LH cars. It was primarily found in later year Minivans and Pacificas, etc. The changer was used with Video Entertainment systems in those vehicles. The LH cars only had CD changers in 4 or 6 disc versions as options.

One cable obviously connects the RB3 to the DVD changer. The other connectors are for the VES Video Entertainment System video screens and possible Satellite Radio tuner and uConnect systems.

You'll need to do some digging in the archives on here as a few people did successfully use them.

Reactions: amtct

·
Woober Goobers!
51,891 Posts
There are stock 6 disc CD changers that came in the LH cars. I had one in my Special. It's sitting on a shelf inside now unused.

Does that DVD changer have the same 10 pin connector on the back as your 4 disc CD changer did?

·
Woober Goobers!
51,891 Posts
It's possible that the 10 pin connector that's in that DVD changer harness will connect to your current radio and control the changer along with it's audio. You'd have to have the unit in hand and try it. The rest of the connections would be worthless to you for the video etc.

·
Woober Goobers!
51,891 Posts
I don't have any more info on it. Good luck.

Like I said dig through the archives on here and there might be something. I seem to remember a power source was needed and possibly some wiring pin to pin conversion to get the aux input but I can't guarantee that. Do your research

1 - 4 of 4 Posts