DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
I sent MR CD a message saying he was a asshole, that some of us actually want a good deal and dont want to spend 500 for a radio we could get for 575 from the dealer. This was about a month ago, he wrote back and told me to f off and get some money or dont play the game. He is a real ass.

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
LT.Almond said:
I sent MR CD a message saying he was a asshole, that some of us actually want a good deal and dont want to spend 500 for a radio we could get for 575 from the dealer. This was about a month ago, he wrote back and told me to f off and get some money or dont play the game. He is a real ass.
LOL, what'd you expect from a guy like that...He really has made it impossible for us to get a deal on Ebay.....there's a MrCd1 for every car make. I was trying to buy a cd-changer for a BMW e46 a while ago and there was this guy bidding on everything BMW audio-nav related.... :behead:

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
kcarlos2000 said:
I wanted an RB1 but just can not find one at a price that I can afford. In all honesty I can not really afford the RB4 but I want a in dash nav unit.
I'd advise you to wait and try to get an RB1. I think it's way better than the RB4, especially the map. I got one from Ross and I'm loving it !!! Why don't you ask Ross if he can find you one, and save it for you. He did for me.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
You won't be able to find an RB1 for less than $700.....and if you can find one for that price, you should snap it up too. Going rate is around $800.

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Not true..I got it for 300. The trick is to find one in a yard, where they have no idea what it is.

--Gorm

1 - 18 of 18 Posts