DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
i got so many stupid ass comments about putting racing seats in my car, i hope u dont get that either, looks great man should have just bought my car.....

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
i think the black Viper seats are nice... you got comments on yours because they were blue on a white/grey car...

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
there blue and black on a white and black with blue neon lights everywere in the inside of the car, before people should talk about them they should see them inperson there fit in just right, off that subject and back to his

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
kcarlos2000 said:
RCE2WIN those look really good in there. Did it take much modification? Are they powered? Do you replace the back seats? If so with what kind?

Yeah I am the question man today.
1) Yes, a little modification. I made my own seat bracket b/c i didn't want to just blow holes in the floorboard like on my 1st gen. The brackets i made use the stock bolts/holes so the stockers will bolt right back in place if needed.
2) They're '03 Viper seats and power is not an option. I am really the only one that drives the car, so the setup is perfect for me. They sit lower than stock but that's OK b/c it helps in the corners.
3) I have the folding rear seats and i won't be replacing them. I do plan on getting some vinyl covers made for it though. It will match the fronts and protect the fabric from my 180lb St. Bernard. Have to leave this car half way normal b/c some day kids will be riding in the back as well.
Any further questions?

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
hey can we work somthing out so i can get your old seats i wanna sell my car and put it back to stock but if i cant find seats then im not going to cuz it wont look right

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Vegas Trep 00 said:
hey can we work somthing out so i can get your old seats i wanna sell my car and put it back to stock but if i cant find seats then im not going to cuz it wont look right
Not sure if i can do that. I'm not certain how long i'll be driving this car and am planning on taking the Viper seats with me. Need to keep the stockers around just in case.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I like this car, don't get me wrong. Can't say it's as much fun as my first gen, but it gets me from A to B. I'm really just coming to the realization that no matter how much money i pour into an Intrepid...it still can't touch the fun i can have with a Honda 1000RR sportbike. That and i kinda had my heart set on an SRT-4 or SRT-8 300C.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts