DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RE: The flame battle over Wutang15m's exhaust

CLOSE THE DAMN TOPIC RANDY... CLOSE THE DAMN TOPIC. LHSer is pissed for no reason, when he was left in the argument way back and we also have rights to say what we want too..
1. It was me who started the whole discussion about Wu's tips.

2. If people would have read my "pissed for no reason" post correctly they would have read that
We are entitled to comment, constructivley or otherwise on each others cars.
3. I at no time said that people weren't allowed to say what they want. What I said (or meant to say) was that people should stay out of arguments that are none of their business because it always ends up in what we had happen.

Now, I am not going to appologize for any of what I said, because I believe I did no wrong. What I am going to do is give it a rest and say:

"No hard feelings."

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Originally posted by LHSer:
3. I at no time said that people weren't allowed to say what they want. What I said (or meant to say) was that people should stay out of arguments that are none of their business because it always ends up in what we had happen.
for the record i wasnt getting into YOUR arguement. i was merely trying to get people to settle down and handle this like adults and not 5 year olds...

·
Registered
504 Posts
I never read any of it, but just to be an ass, I'm going to quote something I saw on this very message board...

Arguing on the internet is like the Special Olympics. No matter who wins, you're still all retarded.
:D :eek: :D :eek: :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts