DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
Its been a while since I've posted anything. But I've still been watching the forums non-stop.
I long time ago I did quite a bi of mods and such in PhotoShop. I think I'm going to start doing that again. I'm going to start with Warlord's R/T and the racing stripes. Hope youread this man! Do you have a really high resolution pic of the front and back?
Anyone who wants some "mods" done (ie rims, spolier, lowered, side skirts, etc) let me know. I will need a nice high quality picture of your car, what you want done to it. You can specify exactly what you want too, like spolier from a Mustang Cobra R or any rim you want(or type of rim).
I will post the stuff that I have done so you all can see.

Brian
'99 Inferno Red, 2.7L
L-intake

[ October 29, 2001: Message edited by: brianw99 ]

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Originally posted by brianw99:
I think I'm going to start doing that again. I'm going to start with Warlord's R/T and the racing stripes. Hope youread this man! Do you have a really high resolution pic of the front and back?
I don't as of now. I will be visiting my parents this weekend and if the weather cooperates, I will use their kick ass new digital camera! I would like to see what the racing stripes would look like. If I get the pics, I will let ya know! :) Thanks.

·
Registered
219 Posts
HOLY SCHNIEKIES! If mother mopar only built those! You do nice work man!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey guys (and girls too)

Here is Randy's new car all done up.
I really like ther way this one turned out.
Let me know what you think.

Mods: Larger BMW 330i Rims, Ground effects from....I can't remember :confused:, shaved door handles and gas door, clear corner light, I think thats it.

·
Registered
530 Posts
how do you open the doors?

·
Registered
53 Posts
The shaved door handles would be a nice mod. But how would you enter the car?

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
crawl thru the trunk.....sheesh.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Very nice. I really like the Beemer wheels on the car. White out lights make a big difference. Too bad there isn't a way to make that happen; at least that I know of.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I realy like those clear corners, and shaved door handles make the car look really sleek. Hey Brian, would you consider doing a photoshop job on my 95 intrepid?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the comments guys.
I'm working on "replacing" the front fascia of a second gen with something VERY agressive. I won't say what its from though cause it will be a suprise :D
I'm also working on puting clear tail lights on. Easier said than done!!

95-TREP-ES,
I'd love to do some stuff your first gen. Just need some uncompressed & not resized pictures. Nice and big with lots of resolution. COuld you get one of the direct side, front and back so I can do some cool stuff with it?

Lots more to come. (I'm having fun)

Brian
'99 Inferno Red 2.7L
L-Intake

"Your Honda Sucks!"

[ October 31, 2001: Message edited by: brianw99 ]

·
Registered
79 Posts
Yeah I'm going to send you some pics in the mail...

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OK
Here is 95-TREP-ES: lowered, door handles shaved, clear corners, de-badged and I think thats it.

And here is a link to DjPiLL's R/T. I didn't realize the picture was as huge as it is, sorry about that. DjPiLL I hope you don't mind me grabbing your picture? I'll take it off if you want me to. It was just a great piture to be edited. I might use it more if its ok.
Here it is !

Brian

·
Registered
79 Posts
Real good job man, thanks that is tight as hell. Heres another mod, limo out the windows except the front windshield, put a limo sun shield strip across the top. Could you show me a picture of the rear pic of my car, and shave the middle reverse light reflectors and that center column on the trunk lid so that the brake lights just show, maybe even black out the reflectors under the brake lights. Nice job man....by the way what program do you use?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts