DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY GUYS COULD SOMEBODY PLEASE GIVE ME THE STEP-BY-STEP PROCEDURE ON REMOVING THE BACK SEATS AND IF IT IS HARD TO PUT EM BACK IN BECAUSE I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE WIDE OPEN, PLUS I WOULD LIKE TO MOREEASILY MOUNT THE AMP TO THE BACK OF THE SEATS. THANKS FOR THE INPUT

·
Registered
424 Posts
Its actually a pretty simple process, your going to need a deep socket set, that was the problem I ran into, just look under your seat, you should see 2 bolts, unscrew them, then pull out your lower part of your back seat :) Now is the tricky part, unscrew the panels in the back leading up, the top gray piece has the clips that hold it in, BE CAREFUL when pulling it out, you need to use force but don't just rip it out, slide your hand under the plastic and you will feel the clip, then push up near the clip untill the whole thing is off, after that, you need that DEEP socket set, to remove the belt latches, this next part should be easy, took me a couple tries before I got it so don't give up its a pain but worth it in the end, just push up from the bottom of the seat, wiggle it back and fourth if you have 2, then you should have your back seat off :p if any of that confuses you, I'll take pics inside my trep when its light out, once you do it then you should know how to do it in less than 5-10 minutes next time.

GL and if you need any extra help send me an email.

Spyder

·
Registered
890 Posts
Just a spider explained it its only 4 simple screws. And the panels jsut pull then carfully cause you dont want to break the clips.

Just yank from the top and then it will all come out. and its that easy it will probably take you 6 minutes to remove everything for the first time ;)

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey guys i think i can do it all, but how many total bolts/screws are there 4 or 6? and if i take out the seat belt bolts 2nd will that affect anything
?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey this sucks i cant find any deep well sockets, is it 11/16? or what size? i guess it will have to wait till i get 1

1 - 7 of 7 Posts