DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so me and my dad are debating about building a rear wheel drive intrepid. Around here you can find the 1st and 2nd gens from 400-1000 dollars all the time. basicilly we would find a cheap one with something wrong with the motor or transmission or something like that and take a rear end out of a older mopar uni body frame(i for get what frame it is called) the ones that darts,demons,dusters,aspens,and other car cam with then basically weld mont to the back of the intrepid may be beef it up a little. then make the front end hold a v8 like a 318 or 360(of course throttle body) or even put a slant 6 in it so it would get good gas mileage. ive read about hour stories with these cars because of wiring harness so we probilly would use a custom one for the motor. has any one thought about this would it even bbe possible on the uni body frame or would we need to make one? or even use a real frame and put a big block in it.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Use the advanced search function with "rear wheel drive" and you will find postings going back 10 years.

Just my opinion: Serious, very serious waste of time and money!

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
YouTube it

·
get off my lawn
15,507 Posts
we had one guy on here that did it too a 300m,, took like 3 years,, he drove it once, and parked it,,

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
can any one send me a build link i saw the youtube videos has any one did it with a 1st gen i searched the form for it but could find it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts