DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just trying to drum up interest in this mod...
Rear Window Louvers!

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
IceShaver511 said:
I dont understan why people want Rear Window Louvers, can someone clear this up for me?
I'd love to know too.

·
Registered
514 Posts
i, for one, think they look good. when this was first posted i thought it would look really 80s like, then the picture loaded, and i like the look of it very much.i really wanted them to be made, and i still do. they are sweet but thats me, im sure a lot of people dont like them.

ive got interest, lets get um made.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
IceShaver511 said:
I dont understan why people want Rear Window Louvers, can someone clear this up for me?
They shade the inside of the car but allow you to see out through the slats. An advantage over dark tint. But mostly I think they'd look cool. Especially with a spoiler.

Hey, they're not for everybody, but what mod is? Some folks don't do any racing or performance mods. Some don't do anything cosmetic. I like a little of this, and a little of that.

Here's some of my tastes:

1. small spoilers
2. woodgrain dash kits - keep that cold, harsh metal and carbon fiber
3. REAR WINDOW LOUVERS

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Maverick9110E said:
same here i think it looks pretty damn sweet on your car, i think spoilers4less has them avaible actually
But not for the Intrepid... :(

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
C'mon AL, go fork out a few hundred and make someone do it CUSTOM.

I know one way you could save the money... ;)

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Knightmare_3.5 said:
C'mon AL, go fork out a few hundred and make someone do it CUSTOM.
I emailed spoilers4less and asked about this. I'll report my findings...

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
No reply to my other comment? :)

And I'd look around more, I'm sure if you got 10-12 members interested, someone would be MORE than happy to make them.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
YB Normyl said:
Me likey perdy louvers, maybe someone can make these that close like Venetion Blinds. :p
lol shut them like blinds on a tank to, i mean the car is a tank afterall,:tongue: but could anyone photoshop these onto a first gen?white if possible but i really have NO IDEA what these would look like on a first gen.

·
Registered
514 Posts
damnit im getting back in the louver mood, these are awesome! start a friggin group buy list. how much do louvers normally cost? i like that style right there in the photoshop

·
Registered
514 Posts
seard 'louvers' theres some company, semi-interested in making a intrepid louver kit. they made one for the 300M and Sebring. i think the company is 'VISUS' or somthin similar. it was posted about 2 months ago in the new 300M forum on DI.Net.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
I'm wondering if 7 louvers instead of 6 would fit better with the Treps dimensions. Any thoughts?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts