21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
you have to be shitting me? right?

·
Registered
24 Posts
I FOR ONE am totally IN ! Has anyone made progress here ? I would love to see the photo editor pics !
How / where could I see them ?

·
Registered
24 Posts
There's a pic from the 300Mclub forum with them installed.
For some reason I am not allowed to post the link here for you.
Car belongs to "BigMike60"
They look good I think

Thanks for quick reply - Dave

·
Registered
275 Posts
That set on Mike's M are the only ones in existence. Prototype set salvaged from the dumpster "back in the day" when there was some limited interest in the project.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Wish I could find a set "close enough" to look good and fit halfway decent.....from another manufactured set/model.
No Clue what might work ...(old Mach I, 80's Dodge Shelby's, etc ?)
maybe this is "Dead" :-(

·
Registered
24 Posts
Right now I'm trying to figure out how I am going to match the dimensions of the Trep window against everything else available out there.IT doesn't seem like the actual footprint dim. are published for those that are still available just the vehicle make/year (bummer). I was praying there was an easier solution, but am pretty much dead set on doing this (for some reason) unique ? I wish I had some type photo editor program to play with ideas and such...any suggestions ?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Accidently stumbled on this Youtube video labeled "Delorean LED lights comparison" Check out the rear louvers .hmm shoot may be on to sumthin here fellers LOL

21 - 32 of 32 Posts