DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came upon the site http://www.allpar.com/model/lh2/repairs.html
and saw a few recalls i was worried about. One was on the AC evaporator breaking after 100K, another on a fuel rail leakage from broked welds, and one on the bushings on the steering arms being loose giving alot of play in the wheel and noises from the suspension :( ...has anyone had any of these probs? :confused:

·
Registered
890 Posts
Ive had all of them and i had all of them repaired for free. So go ahead and take it to youre Local dodge dealership and ask them if any of the recalls have been done on youre car :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek:

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
i had the fuel rail one done, the others i wasn't aware of.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I have had the extremely jacked bushing and the steering wheel seemed to have close to 1/4 of a turn of 'play' and it was ANNOYING, unfortunately, I payed to have that fixed, because I was unaware that it was a recall. :( oh well, my dad's money, not mine heh

-Dan

·
Registered
219 Posts
Hey artifex, mail a copy of the paid invoice to chrysler, they'll pay you back! Shh, don't tell dad!

·
Registered
562 Posts
What is recalled in the steering problem, I never seen that recall.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Did I read that right? You can put your car into "1" on the shifter and it will still shift through all the gears except it will shift at a higher RPM. Could that be like a racing mode? :D

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
No...thats rev limiter and self preservation mode. :)

The car won't allow itself to exceed a certain RPM, and will shift to the next gear regardless of if it is in L, 3 or D.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts