DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Duster. Not the kind with 4 wheels, although that would be cool.

Looking for a top notch duster for the trep, to get the dust off of it every few days, and at the meets, etc? Any recommendations?

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
I've got one of the big original California ones...that thing rocks. It is a bit big for the smallest places on other cars...but goes most places in the interior and does a great job on the dash / seats / back window...etc.

·
Garfield Rules
9,144 Posts
Duster. Not the kind with 4 wheels, although that would be cool.
I little off topic but Dusters are cool my parents had a '74 Duster with the 318. when I was growing up. it had the bucket seats and folding rear seat. back on topic I hear those California duster are good.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've got one of the big original California ones...that thing rocks. It is a bit big for the smallest places on other cars...but goes most places in the interior and does a great job on the dash / seats / back window...etc.
Like this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/The-Original-California-Duster_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem3a4a0c4c3bQQitemZ250350423099QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

I little off topic but Dusters are cool my parents had a '74 Duster with the 318. when I was growing up. it had the bucket seats and folding rear seat. back on topic I hear those California duster are good.
They are. When I searched California Duster on ebay, this came up too:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Plymouth-Duster-California-Car_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem3efd2ddb38QQitemZ270535613240QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks

Needs a little work though.

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
yes california duster!!

·
Registered
550 Posts
Just bought one myself, hope it works as well as it says. Got the combo set, my interior definitely needs a cleaning!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just a tip: I use to detail cars at a dealership and a neat trick we used to clean vents and small cracks is to use a round paint brush, a little smaller than a quarter!

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I also have one of the California dusters.. they work pretty damn good ..especially if you have a nice smooth coat of wax on the car.. I dont have the mini one though.. I got a turtle wax name brand mini one..same stuff..different color...
Congrats on the purchase..hope you enjoy the product..I know I have!

WOW..didnt notice how old this thread was..lol.. I bet you've been enjoying the purchase for quite some time ..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts