DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LMAO, i swear if only you guys were their, it almost made me cry in joy. i was coming off the streets and on the on-ramp to our freeway here in cleveland, then in the corner of my eye, i see this police officer having pulled over a 2nd gen Intrepid. the part that broke my heart was that the car was actually stoped, the part that made me happy was that it was put to good use, lol he had to of been doing something good on the highway for him to get pulled over by our lazy ass cops, lol i love that ****!!!! eccept for the fact that they pulle me over for having my music just a lil too loud:) i need to get some pics of my lil 2.7L :biggrin:

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Boy Around here they are very nasty abou the music....but then you get into the country you might be able to hear someones bass for a mile away in open corn country.

--Gorm

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol thats hott, but over here , the cops give you a ticket for having load music from STOCk radios, u can allways fight that in court but they still fudge with you over it you know. and the worst thing you can get a ticket over here is for ur damn seat belt, wow they love that ticket rule

·
Registered
686 Posts
Goliath27 said:
LMAO, i swear if only you guys were their, it almost made me cry in joy. i was coming off the streets and on the on-ramp to our freeway here in cleveland, then in the corner of my eye, i see this police officer having pulled over a 2nd gen Intrepid. the part that broke my heart was that the car was actually stoped, the part that made me happy was that it was put to good use, lol he had to of been doing something good on the highway for him to get pulled over by our lazy ass cops, lol i love that ****!!!! eccept for the fact that they pulle me over for having my music just a lil too loud:) i need to get some pics of my lil 2.7L :biggrin:
Is it me or can anyone else understand this story?!?

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its kinda like syaing im proud of seeing peopel use their treps for what they were built for ther then a family car, go zoom

·
Registered
781 Posts
the local law around here is no more than 2 telephone poles away... which is supposed to be 150 feet... lol in a town where the telephone poles are nearly non existent (aka not urban) i believe it's if they hear it before they see it, or can read the license plate, they are allowed to give you a warning, and on the second offense a ticket... sorta sucks if you get hit by a cop who's not wearing his glasses... ;-)

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
creep.. im with you. And even if there was a good story burried in that mess of illiteracy, it should have been posted in the "Street Stories" section.

·
Registered
686 Posts
gazetowardthesky said:
creep.. im with you. And even if there was a good story burried in that mess of illiteracy, it should have been posted in the "Street Stories" section.
True.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol sorry guys, i was just happy, i am not new to this stuff so if youd like you can move me to that street stories

·
Registered
313 Posts
Be glad we drive semi-gramma cars. I used to get pulled over all the time in my Firebird for the dumbest ****. Heres a few of the things I have been told after being pulled over:

Your license plate light is out. I need yours and everyone else in the cars drivers license.

I couldn't tell if y'all were wearing your seat belts. I need all your drivers licenses.

You don't have a front license plate.

You don't have a front license plate. You know its required in the state of Texas?

You don't have a front license plate. You know I could give you a ticket for that?

You have a brake light bulb out (the other five worked fine)

Your back tire was in the other lane at the stoplight.

You looked like you were breaking into that car (My friends car, he was in it...)

You were driving with your hazards on (car was broken)

I am not kidding. Avoid Rowlett, TX police if you can. They have nothing better to do than bug the **** out of me. I hate Rowlett cops. Fawk the police!

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
I'm guessing in TX too, but I know this part of Canada, cops are not allowed to ask for the drivers license of everybody else in the vehicle unless they have reasonable grounds. If the driver was speeding, and that's it, the passengers have every legal right to refuse to give the cop their drivers license. Cops like to be dicks at time when it's not needed. You have to know when you can put them in their place.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts