·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh look, heres mine again...have I told ya'll how much I love it? :D :D

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
I really want a Motorsport Intrepid, I really like yours (lucky bastard). Can't find any around here.

Your also lucky you live in Florida, I got a ticket for my fron windows being tinted 51% :(

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dang that sux, I got limo tint on all but the windshield. i believe it's 95% <?> . I've had it that dark on all my cars.
u can't see squat in the windows even in direct sunlight u may get a glimpse of a shadow but other than that, it's dark!

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
I have limo on my back 3 windows....fortunately, that is legal.

Also, I think limo is 8% the darker it is, the lower the number. Something about letting only 8% of light in or something like that.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Randy,

I saw a Motorsports Intrepid just like his red one near the Route 66 speedway last week. It had dealer plates, and was from a dealer near Joliet.

-Ross

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Love the tint on your Motorsports!

I have 5% on the rear 3 and 15% on the front...I haven't been bugged yet. Man, that looks sweet against the red! ;)

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Intrepidatious...

You havent been bugged yet regarding the tints? Do you do most of your driving in Long Island or do you come to Manhattan/Queens alot?

I want to get tints for my silver R/T.... but i always have that fear of drawing attention. hehehe

DjPiLL

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Nope, I've never been bugged ever! I even got pulled over once for an illegal U-Turn (no ticket thank goodness)...the cop didn't even mention the windows. I didn't even have my license and he let me go! He couldn't gotten for so many things! :confused:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts