1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Ralph
I'm 18
I own a 2000 Chrsyler Intrepid.
I work at C & S Automotive on Victoria St. (if you need work i will hook up crazy deals) unfortunetly we dont touch Volkswagens at all unless its to trash/scrap them

Brand: Chrysler
Make: Intrepid R/T
Year: 2000
Engine: 3.5L HO with 2007 R/T Heads made my Comtech Motorsports Division.

MODS:
Engine:
- 2007 R/T Heads, port and polished upgraded valves/springs by Comtech.
-Newer Block (27 000K) on it
-Synthetic fluids
-Air intake (stock box for these damn canadian winters, yes the R/T does see weather unfortunetly but its its last year)
-More too come

ICE:
- Dual XDMA7715 Deck
--AM/FM/CD/MP3/WMA/IPOD/Bluetooth/Sat Radio
- 12" JL 12W7 Subwoofer in ported box
- Rockford fosgate Amp
- EFX Distribution block
- 4 Guage wiring
- No CAP as of yet winter is cold in kitchener...
- Interior underglow
- XM Sattelite radio

PICS

on body

Sorry about the unclean car, its what happens when you have to babysit 3 kids and drive around.

My tool box on wheels/beater

·
Registered
75 Posts
nice, mine is a 2001 es..........gray, but at the paint shop now......is gone a be hemi orange torrid red (1969 dodge charger color)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey guys thanks for the response

1. I really like the Dual headunit but im kicking my self in the ass for not getting the Dual touch screen so now im selling this dual deck after a week and a half of using it >.< so im selling it for $150 and im buying the touchscreen

2. Absolutly hate canadian winters BUT i love driving my car so its used for weekends and such.

3. I have a 2000 ES as well heres a beautiful pic

4. Its in amazing shape and it hasnt got (literally) a spec of rust on the underbody other than the gas tanks straps. and i bought the car for $4995 + tax's

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
I hope you'll be coming with the other 3 R/Ts (Cokey, Avenger, and Intrepid.luvah) to beat my fake R/T ass this summer. Nice car, man. I'll keep an eye out and flash you if I see you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts