DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Thanks but wished it was a RT Its a 99 Es full loaded except leather and sunroof but now installed
-300m Leather interior with front door panels and centrer consol lid
-Rear RT black door panels (have it but not installed yet)
-Some 17'' 300m chromed rims (with a a same Spare Tire)
-300m gauges (have it but not installed yet)
-300m Black folding mirrors
-K&N Cold Air Intake (have it bu Not Installed yet)
-Sylvania SilverStar Utra Head Light (low and high)
-Front plate Delete
-Smoke Tail lights (dont have time to get it done)
-Auto Headlight Switch (not Installed Yet)

2 Come
-Window tints
-Rear spoiler
-Fod light HIDS
-Flip Screen
-2 12" Subs With a 800Watt AMP

That Website Really hit me hard With the mod Bug hehe But im getting the car the way I want it Nice And simple.
I have a Question If i change headlight switch to a AUTO will it direct plug and work since i allready got the light sensor on the dash.

Thanks

Red Trep
Pictures by redtrep - Photobucket
Nice looking R/t! Any pics of the interior?

·
Registered
708 Posts
Your car is really sweet ! I can't wait the summer to do some nice meets ! We have now much more people that live in Montreal now !! BTW, where did you get that sticker on the windshield ? I'm looking for the same one but a little bit smaller. ( it's for a mod I wanna do )

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks bud, the sticker was givin to from my aunt who disigned it for me. but im sure if you go to a place were they do decals you cant get one.
Your car is really sweet ! I can't wait the summer to do some nice meets ! We have now much more people that live in Montreal now !! BTW, where did you get that sticker on the windshield ? I'm looking for the same one but a little bit smaller. ( it's for a mod I wanna do )

·
Registered
840 Posts
what happened to the auto dim rear view mirror?

the decor seems too heavy.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts