DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did the conversion to an autostick a couple months ago and the parts are just sitting in my shed and I figured I’d see if anyone wanted them. I’ve got the actual floor shifter that bolts to the floor, dark grey shift knob that slides over it and the cover that goes over the top and all of it looks almost new and there are no burn marks on any of it because no one has ever smoked in my intrepid. I also have the gauge cluster from a 96 Vision that has the autostick lights if anyone wants that too. (The plugs on the back of the Vision gauge cluster are different from the Intrepid, so keep that in mind.) I’m not sure what these parts are really worth, but let me know if you want any of these parts and we can work something out.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
wait, an autostick shifter and shifter bezel you say and the vision cluster........ how much you want for em, PM me and maybe we'll work something out

edit: never mind, the title should've given it away, but I am interested in the gauge cluster, vision is the same as the concorde, correct?

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think it is the same for the Vision and the Concord, but you might check and see if the plugs on the back of your gauge cluster are both long side on the top and bottom, or if one is long side on the top and bottom and one is longs side on the left and right. (Hopefully that makes a shred of sense) PM me if you want it. It isn’t immaculate like everything else I’ve got, but other then looking slightly scuffed it works fine, it just doesn’t fit the Intrepid.

·
Dain bramaged
7,212 Posts
the difference in the plug is that its just rotated.. you'd just have to rotate the plug in the trep's dash..

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sadly it was rotated and further to the left on the Vision then it was on the Intrepid, so even if I rotated the plug it still would not fit, and I didn’t want to cut the dash to make it fit. And on top of that since I don’t have the premium control module the autostick lights didn’t work anyway. So since it’s only a four speed tranny I figured I would just stick with the cluster I’ve got since you don’t really need a light on the dash to tell you what gear it’s in.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I have concorde gauge is my trep right now anyways so I already had to hack into the plastic behind th gauge cluster so, that's not a problem

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay, if you’ve already cut away the plastic to make if fit for the Concord, I’m sure the Vision cluster will work too. I think the guy at the junkyard was charging me $45 for the cluster, but that’s very negotiable since I think I already made out like a bandit getting the cluster, all the autostick parts with the TCM, and the light switch from him that day for $100. Just PM me if you’re interested in the cluster and I’m sure we can work something out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts