I figured out how to do it. You need one already programmed remote.
1. Key in ignition to ON position.
2. On already programmed Remote. Hold down UNLOCK 4 - 10 seconds.
3. While holding down UNLOCK for 4 - 10 seconds, press and release LOCK and PANIC at the sametime. You will get a single chime. Release Unlock.
4. After Chime, Within 30 seconds, press and Release LOCK and UNLOCK at the sametime. You wil get another single chime.
5. Press UNLOCK and/or LOCK to test. If it works programming has worked.
6. Repeat 4 and 5 for each additional remote.
The dealer can program your remote to your car with the DRBIII scan tool. It shouldn't cost more then 15 min labour. That's if your car originally had keyless entry. If not you would also have to install an RKE module into the BCM.