DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey all have a few q's about a few wires, i think i lost it in translation from the wire guides and the install guide lol so all but 6 wires aren't connected and it won't start so i'm thinking one of the 6 has something to do with it but i'm not sure wich colour wire to connect them to.

ok here goes:

94 ES 3.3L no factory alarm or rke
Remote start is a Prostart CT-3300

1. Purple wire (-) EXT. TRIGGER input i hooked this one to the door pin and opening and closing the door would start the car lol not whats suppose to happen

2. Orange wire (-) Neg. Parking Lights i have the pos wire connected already and they flash and such but not sure wich is the neg park light colour wire to hook it to

3. White/Orange (-) starter kill output this is optional but should this wire be grounded?

4. Blue/White (-) AUX1 Output no clue on this one book says either horn chirp or priorty door access, so would i hook this up to the horn Black/Red wire?

5. White/Green (-) Disarm should be N/A right but do i have to ground it out?

6. White/Brown (-) Rearm i know it's suppose to hook into the Light Green/Orange wire but i don't have factory alarm or lightgreen/orange wire in the kick pannel.

also i hooked up both 12 volt wires to the Red wire wich is only 20A and the book say's too hook it up to a 30A should i rewire these to the battery or just leave them? the control unit powers up and dosen't blow any fuses when i try to start it with the remote.

thanks in advance, hope i can't finish this soon lol

Edit: also the trunk release is a (-) neg pol and the wire i hook it up to is (+) pos do i have to hook it up thru a relay or is the a bypass i can do?

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok think i figured out why the remote wouldn't fire up i didn't hook up the glow plug wire to the ignition after i set the tach idle. cause it would fire up with the door pin

1 - 3 of 3 Posts