DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after seeing yet another person remove these, I've given renewed thought to taking mine off. Any thoughts on the look of the car without them? Also, my car has 110,xxx on it -- will the paint coloration be too far off at this point to remove them, or will a good waxing even things out?

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
I think it looks smoother... funny, i have them on one side of my car and not the other :D Pics in my sig if you want to compare.

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
any pics to compare guys?, I have already removed my emblems on my doors, but always wondered how the sides would look with the door moldings, hmmmmm, they do protect your doors tho, (when some knuckle head opens one door, and pops another doo in the parking lot, so I dunno yet, Imight just go with the clear molding they sell for the doors edging, maybe it might look... just have to see up close, smell me?lol

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
luisa said:
any pics to compare guys?, I have already removed my emblems on my doors, but always wondered how the sides would look with the door moldings, hmmmmm, they do protect your doors tho, (when some knuckle head opens one door, and pops another doo in the parking lot, so I dunno yet, Imight just go with the clear molding they sell for the doors edging, maybe it might look... just have to see up close, smell me?lol
Check out the pics in my sig thread for a closer look luis. :bgtup:

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Gman2000R/T said:
Hmm, the other thing I just noticed too is that if I take off the moldings, the R/T badges will kind of just be "floating" on the doors...which may or may not look stupid. I definately don't wanna get rid of those though.
I'd lose 'em. ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts