DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about redoing the upper door panels on my ES in leather to match my 300m seats a little better. I am redoing my motorcycle seat and will likely have some scrap pieces large enough to do what I want to do. So before I get too far; how does it attach to the panel? Anybody have some good tips and tricks?

Thanks

·
Registered
13,180 Posts
I would just go an pick up newer trep panels from a junkyard car. It's going to take a lot of skill to properly tuck the vinyl in and make it look factory.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would just go an pick up newer trep panels from a junkyard car. It's going to take a lot of skill to properly tuck the vinyl in and make it look factory.
Yeah, I thought about that. One problem is I can never seem to find an ES with leather junkyards, just ol' plain jane SE's with cloth.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I have a set apart.. I'll see about getting pics of what exactly has to be done if you'd like.. (i'm slow as hell about getting pics..just a warning..lol)

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a set apart.. I'll see about getting pics of what exactly has to be done if you'd like.. (i'm slow as hell about getting pics..just a warning..lol)
Ok sounds good. I might make a trip to the yard to "practice" this one first.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts