DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Weird question I guess but I was wondering if it would be possible/practical on a 98 intrepid to remove the front passenger seat as well as the rear seats to allow the floor to become suitable for sleeping on. I'm not quite sure what the frame would look like with those removed so if they're uneven that'd be an issue obviously. If so could a body shop manufacture some solution, with say boards or foam? Or is this just a silly idea and I need to look into getting a cheap van?

·
Registered
293 Posts
I've slept in mine quite a few times. Only real way to be comfortable is to sleep in the back seat with the pillow against the arm rest of the door. And if you can, keep the other door open so your legs can stretch.

·
Dain bramaged
7,202 Posts
I used to sleep in mine all the time, just kick the seat back and snooze. I always wanted to try removing the headrest and recline the seatback as far as it would go to see how it would line up with the back seat.

·
Registered
12 Posts
There are some shops that would offer to revamp it (just like celebs cars) but for sure that is so costly. What if you remove it and maybe diy a mini bed that could fit inside.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts