DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if you can get the blue lighted nozzles that fit an Intrepid??? I bought some universal ones but I don't think that they'll fit without drilling the underside of the hood out a bit. The hood is made up of two layers and the underside layer gets in the way! I need a set of snap ons, not screw ons. If I have to, I will drill the underside layer out a bit. If you have no idea what the f*ck I'm talking about, go check it out yourself, I can't explain it, you have to see it.

P.S. How do I post pics of my ride on the site??? How do I get a signature image???

Thanx all, by the way I LOVE that trep with the 20" rims

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
someone on these fourms has those nozzels installed. I was thinking about it then I was like nah.. Underglow and turn signals was enough for me.

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Originally posted by joekd:
but remember, they also sell these gay light sticks

light sticks
What in the hell are those!!??

I was thinking about getting the white washer nozzels. But it looks like a pain in the ass to install, and I wasn't sure if I wanted to do it anyway. So I decided not to. :)

·
Registered
105 Posts
I have the blue lighted washer nozzles, and yes if they had/have some that snap like the oem nozzles, it make the job so much simpler, but i just to my time and a long pair of needle nose pliers, and put that little clip they gave me on. That was the hardest part, wiring was simple.

They actually helped in getting my car back when it was stolen, not to many trep's with blue nozzles lights around...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts