DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm having problems with my headlights and I think it has something to do with the multifunction switch.

Does anyone have step by step instructions on how to remove/replace it (preferrably with pictures)?

Thanks

*** forgot to mention, this is for a 1997 Intrepid 3.3L

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
It's very easy, probably about 30 minutes. A quick search of the forums will find the info you need.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've done a couple of searches, but I haven't found anything. Should I be searching for anything other than multifunction switch?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Easy, first remove battery cable (so the airbag doesnt accidentally popp out), then remove the 6 screws (on botton of steering wheel), remove tilt bar (keep it handy for ups and downs), remove upper and lower plastic covers...remove 2 screws from switch that holds it in place..remove 2 connectors...and reverse for installation...switch should run $110 U.S.

Search Headlights or Foglights (search for the problem, for the solution)

·
Registered
273 Posts
There are a few posts... I'm at work, don't have time to find 'em for ya... I know, 'cause I was in 'em last month... It's an easy job... Just don't try to do it on your lunch break... LOL... or you'll end up gettin pissy in the parking lot at work... :-D :countdown Oh well... hehe... Good luck
Kenny

·
Registered
17 Posts
On our 1997 I had to get the reverse torx (posi-drive) socket set to remove the two bolts that hold the MFS to the steering column.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts